BBE Consulting Canada
To maximise executive/office efficiency the successful candidate will provide assistance in day to day business tasks; schedule responsibilities with respect to deadlines and commitments; track and project finances; and, support communication, organization and time management of the Managing Director and professionals as appropriate.
- A tertiary secretarial, business management qualification or similar.
- At least 3 years’ experience in this role or similar skills applicable.
- Excellent English reading writing and verbal skills, able to compile and edit documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in business financials, invoicing, budgeting, accounting (Quickbooks)
- The ability to learn new software applications, regarding maintaining a client base
- Experience in project document control
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to handle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to organize and prepare meetings, and produce minutes
- Attention to detail and sensitivity with confidential information
- Strong learning skills to know clients, projects, etc.
- Good independent problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Good intrapersonal skills to interact with clients, staff and management
- Good internet research and general information searching skills
- Management communications/advertising and promotions
- Driver’s license and vehicle
- Travel may be required from time to time
- Work outside of normal hours may occasionally be required
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and administration abilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Hard-working self-starter with a sense of urgency to provide timely service to our customers
- Experience with email and proficient in MS Office (specifically Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Past office/financial administrative experience preferred
- Driver’s licence
- The ability to communicate in French and/or Spanish would be an asset
- Perform financial tasks, liaising with accountant, invoicing, payments, expenses, preparing budgets,
- Conduct general office duties as required: copying, mailing, filing, handling queries, maintaining supplies etc.
- Manage electronic calendars, setup and coordinate internal and external meetings
- Read, monitor and respond to incoming e-mail when required
- Prepare presentations and correspondence including letters, e-mails, staff notices, invites etc. on MD’s behalf
- Create, record, edit and distribute meeting agendas and minutes
- Prepare meeting documentation
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Setup travel arrangements, venue reservations and coordinate itineraries
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Coordinate project-based work on MD’s behalf
- Assist in managing quality systems, standards and procedures
- Liaise with clients and staff
Those interested in joining this dynamic team should send their resumes along with a letter of interest to: Enquiries@BBEGroup.ca